Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wedding-Annie Wright and Adam Anik

Annie Wright married Adam Anik at the house
her father Russel Wright built
in Garrison, New York called Dragon Rock He also designed pottery
Pitchers of his design were used
for the flower arrangements


The yellow stripe tent was chosen
to compliment the bride's favorite
flower, the California poppy


Stacks of Russel Wright plates
for the buffet service


I am stressed out. The hubs has to go for surgery on Tuesday to unclog his carotid artery. One is already shot, but one can be saved.
So I thought I'd post some pretty pictures of a happy time. I did not want to lead off the weekend with the funeral of dear Yves, so I thought I'd post a wedding.
The designer for the wedding was Valorie Hart Designs.

4 comments:

h. m. settoon said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, but I'm sure every thing will be fine. If there's anything I can do, let me know. And just remember, when the going gets tough, the tough get going....directly to the bar to make a manhattan...it's easier to be tough with a little buzz on.

janet said...

hi im janet aka decorfun on RMS...i have just began my first blog, i was inspired by frenchkilt and really enjoying it. I have named it Its my life"

i want to wish you hubby all the best, i know what you are going through, my husband is now 47 and went through similiar at the age of turning 40...he had two clogged arties that they opened by using stints, i was terrified. Hang in there and will keep you and dh in my thoughts and prayers
janet

Sabina said...

Oh my, hang in there honey. And don't forget to take care of yourself along with your sweetie.

Sneaky Chic said...

Thinking of the both of you. You are in my prayers.