Monday, October 6, 2008

Quirky Is As Quirky Does

I'm new to the game of tagging, but happy to play.
All The Best invited me to play, and I have added her, and the six bloggers below to my blog roll.
Here are the rules of the game:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.

I always like to invite and link the newer, or new to me, bloggers:

Chic Casa

Beaux Mondes Design


Dolce Chic

Lime In The Coconut


French Essence

The Blushing Hostess


And now for those quirks:

1. I prefer to have bare legs, even in the Winter, and I always dance bare feet in my tango shoes.

2. I hate when someone flicks long hair on my face.

3. Cloth napkins instead of paper.

4. Never iron anything.

5. Dawn Pink light bulbs (though I've converted 99% to the energy saving thingees).

6. Power naps (I usually sleep four to five hours during the night).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to me, and adding me to your blog roll! :) I still owe Tiffany from Iamstyle-ish a survey, so I will definitely post yours as soon as I can! :)

Great answers! I don't iron anything either. I'd rather put clothes back in the dryer and hope they smooth out that way!

MIMILEE said...

Hey,
Just clicked on your blog for the first time. I was also tagged a few days ago and thought it was kind of fun.
How do you get away with not IRONING! I have not been able to figure that one out! LOL.....
Best Regards'
Mimilee <><

The Blushing Hostess said...

6 quirky things. Huh. 6 quirky things.... oh, how to pick only 6!?! I mean... oops, did I use my out-loud typing voice? :) Thanks for the note, should be fun... and, revealing! Best, Cat

vicki archer said...

I would love to play xv

Anonymous said...

I tagged you for a new one. It's fun too! :)

Julia said...

Just found your blog and LOVE it, you have great style, and a confident voice. Thank you for putting it out there!

pve design said...

power naps, my kinda power.
leave the ironing to moi!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

So...I'm guessing you don't iron your cloth napkins? I am sure,somewhere, that is a punishible crime!

And as far as barefeet in tango shoes...I'm with ya there! Well...minus the tango shoes!

I'll think up a few quirks! Thanks for adding me1

Julio Muao said...

Thank you so much visual vamp for appreciating my sense of style which is even more special coming from someone who I consider a diva for all things beautiful. Since you've tagged me, my blog's traffic has gone off the charts. Unfortunately, I'm fairly new to blogs so only know how to follow blogs I love but not sure how to tag(or is there a difference?). Anyway, I look forward to more inspiring and stimulating posts from visual vamp