Thursday, October 2, 2008

This Just In! Your Domino Book Has Just Been Shipped!

This just in from amazon.com:
Your book has been shipped!
Like many of you, I pre ordered this when I still was young. Here are some sample pages.
You can of course, order it HEREIt looks pretty good, doesn't it?Snappy titles, and lots of information.
Pretty things and pretty rooms...Tricks of the trade...And VIT: Very Important Tips...
Ikat and drawings that look like PVE, or Annechovie, or Fifi Flowers...And more tricky tricks for us decor tricksters...
And ladylike advice for all the high tone gals, or those who want to be...And something called the Domino Effect...
Small spaces, grand ideas...
And groovy chairs for groovy decorators...
I'm sure we're all going to just love this little girly compendium!

6 comments:

simply seleta said...

i'm dying over here! must order. so will i be like in my 40's when it finally arrives or something? the scans are great!!! love them all!!!!

Alkemie said...

WOW the book looks Great! I must order a copy for myself. Thanks for sharing!

Karen

Fifi Flowers said...

Those do look like something one of us might paint.
BTW... did you see that I have YOU proudly displayed on my site!

cotedetexas said...

got mine too, love it. didn't expect to - but it's great.

Visual Vamp said...

Hi darlings,
Let me know if you love the book like Joni does.
Fifi, I'll stop by now. Sometimes all your widgets make me wait too long, and I can't get into your blog, and I love it so much that it frustrates me when I can't get in.
xo xo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, I've realized after this post that I need this book!!!!