The shopping site ideeli is having a travel sale. There are several great destinations, but my favorite is in Montauk on Long Island in New York, the "last" Hampton so to speak.
It's at a sweet resort called Sole East, and it looks like just the perfect place to spend the first days of Sumner at.
- Nightly rate for a Standard King Room - $169.
- Travel May 22 - July 28, 2011
- Midweek (Sunday-Thursday) nights only
- Taxes of 11.63% are NOT included
- Availability guaranteed on advertised dates or you'll receive a full refund. See blackout dates and restrictions at bottom of the page.
There's a timeless laid-back beach vibe to Montauk, where the swells call surfers to catch a wave, the harbor calls great fishing boats to its docks, and the historic lighthouse watches over the sand-and-sun lovers on Long Island's very eastern tip. At the Solé East Resort, the chic bungalow-style guest rooms (each unique, with island-modern white-on-white décor) in this landmark American Tudor call you to experience Montauk in hip beach-club style.
ideeli is offering Standard King Rooms at the Solé East Resort at up to 37% off regular rates (taxes are additional). Travel May 22 - July 28, 2011, Sunday - Thursday (with blackout dates of May 27 - 30 & July 1 - 4). Enjoy complimentary Wi-fi, parking, and beach passes.
Laze in an oversized St. Tropez bed by the heated pool, curl up in a hammock in the resort's lush gardens, or take the active route and jump on one of the Solé's rental bikes for a three-minute cruise to the beach. Later, grab a fireside table at the Backyard restaurant for a meal of just-caught seafood, creative takes on farmers' market finds, and a bottle of fine wine. At Solé East, even a brief getaway feels like a gorgeously endless summer.
- Rates include parking, wifi, and beach parking passes
- Soak up the sun by the outdoor pool with a cocktail from the Backyard Restaurant
- Perfect home base for exploring all that Montauk and The Hamptons have to offer
Now where is that phone number for my private jet....