Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Beauty 101 My Corner Store

I am so lucky in so many ways. I love where I live: city-New Orleans; neighborhood-Garden District, just off Magazine Street where there are lots of great shops including practical ones like a small supermarket (The Breaux Mart), a well stocked Walgreens, Starbucks, a gas station with a great milk and bread store, and Beauty 101 right on my corner.
Beauty 101 carries full lines of top cosmetics (Nars, Smashbox, Bare Minerals, etc.) and skin care products, and they have recently added the cutest clothes, purses, and shoes.
This is Elizabeth who does the buying for the store, and she picks the best things by designers Juicy Couture, Robert Rodriguez, Trina Turk, Nanette Lepore, Luciana Padovan (shoes), Delman (shoes), Laura Matthews (handbags), and many others.
Right now there is a terrific sale going on. I picked up some great finds on the $50. rack.
So if you live in New Orleans and you got some cash for Christmas, get on over to Beauty 101 at 2728 Magazine Street (corner of Washington Avenue). Phone - 504 895-2869.
Don't you just love the decor in this place? It's super glam and girly, just the way we like it!
This pretty dress is on sale now. I think it was on the $50. rack!
There's a blog HERE and a web site HERE. Tell them the Visual Vamp sent you!

4 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

V-

happy xmas and new year !!!!
i am diggin' this post. I like the shop stories.

i am home now & "free at last"

big huggo & xx

Jan said...

Hi V
Happy New Year !
x
(p.s. I've moved !)

*L said...

im headed to nola tomorrow and i can't wait!

Visual Vamp said...

L,
Let's have coffee!
Please e-mail me: mizvtheb@yahoo.com
xo xo