Several bloggers sell things they make or find. Now's the time to spread some love around amongst ourselves. So shop friendly, and buy a little something from these bloggers.
1. Super talented artist Patricia van Essche of PVE Design does a custom illustration of something or someone or somewhere important to you. She can turn the illustration into notecards, as well as a frame worthy work of art. Shop PVE HERE
2. Meg from Pigtown Design is a connoisseur of vintage and antique objects. She hand picks some lovely things like this well priced set of fish knives and forks which you can purchase HERE
3. Jennifer from Made by Girl has some great framed graphics, such as this Love Alphabet - it would be so sweet in a child's room. Go to her on line shop HERE
4. Fifi Flowers has a huge selection of notecards and art. It is so hard to find really special Holiday cards, but Fifi has several boxed sets to choose from. Shop Fifi HERE
5. Eddie Ross reigns supreme in all things to do with the home. His early years with Martha Stewart honed his talent, and I do believe he out-Marthas Martha! His on line shop has a great collection of vintage pieces he lovingly hand picks. I especially love this pair of glass compotes! Go HERE for some fabulous Eddie Ross finds!
6. Anne Harwell, the beloved blogger Annechovie has made some of the most identifiable iconic images known to decor mavens everywhere. Her Christmas cards are just the card anyone with style would love to send or attach to that special gift. You still have time to get your cards, or a wonderful piece of art for our home HERE
If I've missed any of my bloginista chums who sell things on line, please drop me an e-mail, and I'll include you in another post.
And do send all forms of holiday greetings, and please try to send real cards in the actual mail.
Last year I did a card exchange. I love to get Holiday cards! And I love to send them! So if you'd like a holiday card from me please e-mail me your address.