Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Design Resolutions!


A really great new-to-me blogger is doing a series called Design Resolutions 2010. Her name is Kristin and she has the blog Discover: Interior Design. It's one of the most well organized blogs I have ever read.



Kristin says: "Well, it is with great pleasure that I finally share with you the design resolutions of not only me, but 12+ design bloggers. From now until January 2010, these amazing individuals will be divulging their design (and sometimes personal) resolutions every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Some are short + sweet, some are cute + funny, and others are more in depth."



Anyhoo, check out this link for one of the first in the series HERE

And pray tell, what are your design resolutions for 2010?

4 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

I thought that was

"Marie Wilson"

olde time movie star..

have a giggle...

LYNDA QUINTERO-DAVIDS said...

My DR I sent to Krisitin are all about the (RE):
(RE)Think
(RE)Paint
(RE)Plant
(RE)Vamp
(RE)Lamp
(RE)Purpose
And if your home is already PERFECT: Go HELP someone else who is less fortunate: a neighbor, a friend, or your family.
Have a GREAT day!!

Pretty Zesty said...

Interesting. Going to take a look at the blog!

custardbydesign said...

thanks for sharing this new blog with us...