Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas Card To You

Another Christmas! And another Christmas as a blogger sharing it with you!


Do you remember your best Christmas? Or your worst?


What age were you when you recognized what Christmas is?


Most Christmases are more or less the same, each one of us repeating beloved rituals we carry with us over the years. Once in awhile we break out of the routine by traveling somewhere on Christmas. I once spent Christmas in Spain. I was single for the moment, feeling disconnected from and restless with my life.

Some of us surround ourselves with big groups of family and friends. Some of us keep it small. Some of us are alone by choice or circumstance.

Many remember the religious significance of the day, and many remember the goodwill and fun.

By December 26 it's all over for this year. though we hang onto the baubles until Twelfth Night.

So today dear bloggers, readers, friends, and foes I wish you peace, love, and Christmas!

All of these images are last minute Christmas doo-dahs in the home of Alberto, Cholo. and me The Visual Vamp. Hope you enjoy them.


If I have time I'll send you a personal message. But if I don't get to it, know I'm thinking of you and that you are loved.
Click on images for larger views with details.

4 comments:

Julio Muao said...

Happy Holidays Val!

Just stopping by to wish you and your family a joyous holiday season. Thank you for all your inspiration.

xoxo
Julio

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

These images are certainly a festive treat for the eye! I can just feel all the joy in your home!

Merry Christmas to you!!!

Unknown said...

Valorie
Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2010!!
Regards
Patricia

Sara Bradshaw said...

Thought I would share with you some photos of my little sister's wedding. Have a great Christmas x
http://www.cricketwife.com/2009/12/french-wedding-in-tasmania.html