Thursday, December 3, 2009

Too Cute

Cholo wants to play! He hates when mom has to go to work.

Every morning when I leave for work, I hate to leave my two boys. I love my job, but the moment I have to walk out the door and up the street it tugs at my heart. Can you see why?

Thank you to everyone voting for me in the Modern Thanksgiving table setting contest.

There was a major glitch with the link yesterday, and the sweet folks at Dwell phoned me early this morning to say they fixed it.

So if you were frustrated, please try again. You have until midnight tonight.

Thanks to My Favorite and My Best for posting about it yesterday. It was too funny!

So go to vote again please HERE

If I win, place, or show I plan to donate the prize.

11 comments:

Renae Moore said...

MIz V,
Do I need to vote again? Would be honored.
xx

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I voted yesterday V & it went through fine..whew! Best of luck to you. I love your sweet puppy. I would feel the exact same way & I do when I leave ours. She always looks so forlorned. Right now she is next to me snoring. Ahh.the life.

Have a great evening x

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

what a darling pup! off to vote for you.

xo,
cristin

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Voted...with my fingers...happily!

Best of luck (luck? Who needs luck?)to you!

Jaime Rogers said...

Such a cutie pie...;) I voted for you yesterday with no problem, the place cards are too cute.

Best of luck,
Jaime

Kalee said...

Oh I have two cavaliers like your precious pup- aren't they just so incredibly sweet?

boops said...

i love your dog...i'm trying to get a blenhiem puppy myself...i'm so in love with them!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Found your link.... enjoyed my wee browse. Looks like a fun place to visit!

Happy Day, Brenda

Enzie Shahmiri said...

What a cute dog! I am new to your blog and hope that you will visit me and find a favorite among my 5 blogs.

annechovie said...

Cholo is too cute! I voted! Have a great weekend.

Song of Style said...

aw, i was doing a research on Michael Taylor for a school project and ur blog was so helpful! i'm glad I stumbled upon this blog. it's going to be my new fav design blog!