Saturday, December 12, 2009

The First Nights Of Lights - Happy Weekend!

Happy Hanukkah!

The festival of lights has begun!

I'm doing a gift round up based on light. With eight nights to receive or give a gift, I'm presenting gifts that have something to do with light.

First up is a gift of reflected light - a mirror. Who doesn't need a nice magnifying mirror?

Get this mirror HERE




Next is the gift of enlightenment in the form of books - but not just any books, but a collection of beautiful book shape boxes!


I would love this set of four book boxes! Get them HERE









The antique book boxes above all come from a larger selection at Wisteria,
and would make wonderful Hanukkah gifts! Get them HERE



As the nights of Hanukkah accumulate, I'll find some more gifts of light to share with you.

6 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

What a great post. Although I do not celebrate Hanukkah, I always love to hear about different traditions.

Blessings to you,

Jo

Renae Moore said...

I love the branch menorah!
xx

Anna White said...

Oh I love the book shaped boxes..actually I love all the books you have featured in this post...just adorable x

Linda in AZ * said...

* What a beautiful menorah, Val!!! Enjoy Hanukka!
Warmly,
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

Enzie Shahmiri said...

Beautiful candle holder! Happy holidays!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

beautiful menorah!

xo,
cristin