Saturday, December 12, 2009

The First Nights Of Lights - Happy Weekend!

Happy Hanukkah!

The festival of lights has begun!

I'm doing a gift round up based on light. With eight nights to receive or give a gift, I'm presenting gifts that have something to do with light.

First up is a gift of reflected light - a mirror. Who doesn't need a nice magnifying mirror?

Get this mirror HERE

Next is the gift of enlightenment in the form of books - but not just any books, but a collection of beautiful book shape boxes!

I would love this set of four book boxes! Get them HERE

The antique book boxes above all come from a larger selection at Wisteria,
and would make wonderful Hanukkah gifts! Get them HERE

As the nights of Hanukkah accumulate, I'll find some more gifts of light to share with you.


My Grama's Soul said...

What a great post. Although I do not celebrate Hanukkah, I always love to hear about different traditions.

Blessings to you,


Renae said...

I love the branch menorah!

Lona de Anna said...

Oh I love the book shaped boxes..actually I love all the books you have featured in this post...just adorable x

Linda/"Mom" said...

* What a beautiful menorah, Val!!! Enjoy Hanukka!
Linda in AZ *

Enzie Shahmiri * Portrait Artist said...

Beautiful candle holder! Happy holidays!

Cristin said...

beautiful menorah!