Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To The Hubs

Countless renovations on decrepit money pits; simple weekend projects that turn into nightmares; endless shopping for house things; having to hear me yammer about one color opposed to another; walking into rooms where the furniture gets rearranged like clockwork; hearing me bitch about stupid things like how ugly the stove is; nagging you to please do it now not later; nagging you to not start another project until the last ten have been finished; your always letting me have my way about all things decor; the way you show the house to people and tell them what a genius I am; encouraging me to write this blog. Well the list could go on and on for this very appreciative visual vamp (or visual ball buster as you lovingly like to call me)...
You're the best thing that ever happened to me! I celebrate this day you were born on, and am thankful for everyday I share with you! Let the parties begin! xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo

1 comment:

Lisa (aka) French said...

This is absolutely precious and so very true in my house, poor hubby gets worked to grind but thank goodness he does it with pride for our home and of course to keep me happy;) French