Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hillary Clinton Inching Up When Size Does Matter


WASHINGTON (Reuters) - "Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has moved into a significant lead over Barack Obama among Democratic voters, according to a new Gallup poll."
Not that a fine brother (even if he's not really my brother), with the gift of gab, wouldn't be swell in The White House, but I want Hillary to win. I know it's a slim chance, because she doesn't have the delegates.
I'm a feminist, and I guess a sexist, because I would like a woman to be president, and in particular this woman. Would I feel the same if a Republican woman was running? Maybe, because she certainly would have pelotas to bust through that good ol' boy stronghold.
And I guess I am racist too, because I think Barack is a fine brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, she's still in Washington!