Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HGTV Design Stars For Rate My Space - The Women




Let's not forget the women of HGTV who would be wonderful to host Rate My Space. Some of you have suggested Sarah Richardson (top photo), who has a show in re-runs for far too long (Room Service), and needs a new show. Next is Lynda Reeves from House and Home. She would be hilarious dealing with real people and real spaces, as she acts very refined and picky, and is the queen of beige. Number 3 is Karen McAcloon who has two really good shows currently running, Design Remix and Find Your Style - she could handle another show. Last but not least is Danielle Hirsch sidekick to Karen (on Design Remix) and also to David Bromstad (on Color Splash). She is totally ready to step up to full hosting duties.

5 comments:

Lisa (aka) French said...

I think Danielle would be perfect she is, a hard worker, undertands paint and color as much as anyone does on these shows and she's a songle mother~~there's my vote;) French

mrsben said...

My first vote would be for Sarah, however as I am a CANUK...you cannot have her....smiles. (We love her!) I've always admired Lynda and her talent, however I agree with 'french'; Danielle out of all the women would be a great candidate for the job.

Unknown said...

I vote for me too. After this season I may need to find a new job. Thanks for watching he show. Danielle

Visual Vamp said...

Danielle! Thanks for writing! You are a huge favorite! What do you mean you may need to find a new job???!!! Who's getting cancelled? You need your own show! Please e-mail me Valorie Hart at visualvamp1@yahoo.com
We love you!

Anonymous said...

Karen McAloon is amazingly creative and was made for the camera. I've always liked Danielle Hirsch; she's the real deal and does wonderful things with color, design, and paint.