Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The L.A. House by Ruthie Sommers





Okay, okay, so I've been living under half a rock for a few years, since I stopped my professional daily interaction in the world of design and decor. My playpen has been my only outlet to play stylist.
I still read for goodness sake, so I have been reading about this book The L.A. House by Ruthie Sommers, and how everyone is so hot to get it. It of course, is overdue no matter where you have pre-ordered it.
I am trying to call upon the "good girl network" of past colleagues to see if they have any way to get me a copy NOW, or to see if it is already sitting on a stack of stuff on a desk somwhere waiting to be dealt with later. I want the thrill of a good old fashion scoop.
In the meantime, I have been looking at my clipping file and see I have some Ruthie Sommers images. Deborah Needleman of Domino Magazine is also doing a book that has everyone chomping at the bit. Such swell and cute youngish women, doing such swell and cute youngish rooms!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get it? Sounds interesting, very much so. The pics look like modern Brady Bunch rooms. But I mean that in a good way.