Monday, May 12, 2008

I Want To Live In This Store - Juliet Home Furnishings


An overview of eye candy at the fabulous Juliet!


The other day the hubs and I were out on our walking regime, and came across Juliet Home Furnishings. The window display was so cute, and I tried to get a photo of it, but there was way too much reflection, and the photo didn't work out. As a little prelude, I posted a couple of ones that were okay HERE
I went there today and asked if I could take some photos for Visual Vamp. A very sweet woman, Ashley, graciously allowed me to indulge.
I was verklempt! The store is so gorgeous, with a deft hand behind all the choices in the person of Juliet Prittchard. She is a designer, a Scorpio, is married, and has had the store for six years (I saw this on her My Space page).
I took so many photos, that I divided them into sections of types of merchandise.
So enjoy window shopping of the highest degree.
And if you see anything you want just give them a call for price, and of course they will ship.
They don't have a web site, but I think you will enjoy speaking with Ashley - we certainly did!

Juliet Home Furnishings
2108 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
phone: 504 561.5696
fax: 504 561.5607
e-mail: julieinteriors@aol.com

No comments: