Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Always In Style - Anthony Bourdain


How does the skinny sexy bastard stay so thin and so hot?

Okay, I stole this picture from Sneaky Chic for three reasons.
One: I heart Anthony Bourdain and he is my secret boyfriend.
Two: I wanted to let you know I have added the terrific blog of Sneaky Chic to Blogs and Sites You Might Like HERE
Three: I am starting a new feature called Always In Style where I will post gratuitous photos of guys I think are sexy and have style (and some of them might actually be decoraters and/or interior designers).
Thanks PH for the title suggestion...


3 comments:

Sneaky Chic said...

I just watched "Tony" (were tight like that)last night in New Orleans...thought of you!

Visual Vamp said...

Hey, maybe you and me and Tony can cook dinner together one night...That show he did on New Orleans is the best post K show out there. Thanks for thinking of me...

Sneaky Chic said...

It was good, and sad. I did see a pretty good IMAX show last fall about LA, Katrina and the destruction of the wetlands, it was really interesting. It was called "Hurricane on the Bayou".