Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Wicker Fan Back Chair - Hot Again


The fan back chair became an icon with the Addams Family
Every hippie inspired decor had one too





It's hard to find one now, I dare you to try!
Please send me a source!



Found a BIN on eBay HERE
Only $39.99 if you can pick it up in North Carolina


I have been wanting this chair again. Or maybe a set of four for dining. My friend MariLynne has two that she has had since the 1960's, and I asked if I could buy them from her, and her hubs said: "...where would I sit?"
Pier One used to have these, but the current on line catalog does not show it. Maybe your local Pier One does have it. Please let me know where I can buy one. None on Craigslist so far...

5 comments:

Sneaky Chic said...

I have seen these many times on Craig's List here in Denver. I love wicker and bamboo, but for some reason this chair style does not do it for me.

Visual Vamp said...

Ooooo Please get one for me and put it in your car and take a little drive to NOLA! I'll treat you real good and spoil you when you get here!

Sneaky Chic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sneaky Chic said...

You are so funny! That actually sounds like fun. I have never done a road trip (as an adult - did plenty as a kid). Too bad a ONE of those would not fit in my little car :(

Anonymous said...

What is it with Denver? I just found one at Salvation Army in Boulder for $13! Could not be more excited. :) They are still out there...