Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's Raining Cats And Dogs And I Can't Get Out To Get A Manicure



I've been cleaning and typing and pulling weeds, and my hands (and feet) are grotty. I thought I'd squeeze in a mani/pedi before we teach class tonight, and the B & T folks arrive. But it's raining like crazy and the streets are filled with water, and one just doesn't drive in flooded streets, unless you want to fry your car. I could walk, but I just hate to get drenched.
So I'm wasting time and found this article in The New York Times HERE
I guess I need not bother, but really I want to file this under Say What???!!!

3 comments:

h. m. settoon said...

Oh my god! Instead of worrying when I can't get all the paint off of my hands after a job, I'm going to start leaving them paint spotted for that arty, I'm too chic too worry about grooming and cleanliness look. I've been on trend and didn't even know it. Anna Wintour, eat your heart out (don't worry, I'm sure it's low carb)

Visual Vamp said...

you crack me up! thanks for letting me know you're reading - a low carb heart. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Cholo said...

I love your feet and your yummy toenails. There is nothing more beautiful than lying by your pretty feet.