Monday, May 5, 2008

Last Days Of Shopping: Eterna Cadencia - Palermo Soho Buenos Aires


Old world charm at the book store Eterna Cadencia



A cool lounge on the restaurant patio of Eterna Cadencia



A shelf of design books



Page from the book Los Livings (living rooms)
I love the ottoman covered in coffee bags


There is a wonderful book store in Palermo Soho in Buenos Aires called Eterna Cadencia HERE
It has the feeling of an old English Library. Antique chandeliers, old leather chairs, tables stacked with books, libray ladders, floor to ceiling wood book shelves, all add up to a place you can wile away the hours.
It has a very nice restaurant too, with very moderate prices, and very good food. There is also one section of books in English.

2 comments:

Lisa (aka) French said...

I feel as though I have travelled with you during your trip! Thanks so much for sharing it! French;)

Visual Vamp said...

Hi french, I know you love to travel, so I hopd one day you'll come to Buenos Aires. We are taking another small group in October. Can I tempt you?